One day I discovered that you can like your daily work, but it will never beat true passion!
My passion is information security. As the founder of CISOfy, I consider security as a valuable business asset. It is no longer a cost to the business, but something that keeps your business going.
This digital age, and especially the daily news, has covered many examples why security is part of doing business. Still, many companies don’t perform their due diligence and simply hope for the best. I’m here to help companies to audit, analyze, and secure their environments.
Something about me, and why I truly appreciate the work I do:
- Location – Information Security is in demand, employment is easy (almost anywhere)
- Impact – Safeguarding information, helping to create a safer community.
- Money – Companies are willing to pay for good people with trust
- Reach – Our product and tools are used all over the world
- Demand – There is a high demand for information security knowledge, and it will continue to rise.
- Flexible work schedule
- Option to work from home
- Travel opportunities
- Safe work environment
- Creating clean functional code and optimizing it, is a creative exercise
- Side-projects to help others achieve more from their business
- Always searching for more automation and improvements
- Working with smart people
- Networking with even smarter people.
Yes, I love my job. Well job, the things I do, and getting paid for it.